Subject: RE: [wsdm] capabilities proposal

Sure, it makes sense to use policy here and manage via policy, WSDL 2.0 does not have everything we need, we have been down this path.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>"Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

          "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

          06/07/2004 09:36 PM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [wsdm] capabilities proposal

Ok. Still, you'd specify operations input/output and binding to the HTTP transport in the WSDL (components) itself, so it is only natural to specify which interfaces these operations belong to in the WSDL too. I'm not sure you want policy to contain such information, do you?
Besides WSDL 2.0 already has everything needed anyways. It is WSDL 1.1 that we're having troubles with.

GIF image