Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - Concept Models 9 June 2004.ppt uploaded

Be careful when assuming that 1 manageable resource = 1 physical resource.
What happens when you are managing different things (a printer and a router,
for example) hosted in 1 physical chassis.  I might want to view these as
different manageable resources since they have no overlap other than running
on the same platform.  Another example is a system that is partitioned into
many individual, totally separated systems/manageable resources.

IMHO, there is a many to many correspondence between manageable resource and
physical resource.

Andrea

e_workgroup.php.