Subject: RE: [wsdm] Discovery recap

Hi all,

The current state of the "discovery" issues (thanks Richard for the F2F
minutes).

[Disc01]: hibernate (submitted to WSRF, we'll address it if they don't
do it in a satisfactory manner)

[Disc02]: open (ongoing discussion on the mailing list with Tom, Igor,
others...). AI to Igor to send summary to the list.

[Disc03]: hibernate until Relationships are done at which point we'll
check whether this meets our needs.

[Disc04]: hibernate until Relationships are done at which point we'll
check whether this meets our needs.

[Disc05]: open (Igor sent reworked proposal after F2F, comments by
William and Tom, discussion progressing)

[Disc06]: open (AI to Igor to propose an approach to "capabilities
taxonomy")

[Disc07]: closed (in spec wording, we should use WSDM concepts of
manageability capabilities rather than WSDL concepts of portTypes)

[Disc08]: hibernate (assumption that Relationships will provide the
needed framework, to be flushed out and confirmed when we have
Relationships covered)

[Disc09]: open (AI to Fred to send proposal to the list)

[Disc10]: hibernate (until after [Disc09] is addressed

[Disc11]: hibernate until after [Disc09] (Proposal from William using
relationships and notifications sent on the list)

William