Subject: Re: [wsdm] Logistics for August F2F: What is the street address?

Homayoun

The link you provided does not have the BEA company address

From the BEA Web Site I found the following:

San Jose, CA Headquarters
BEA Systems, Inc. Main Office
2315 N. First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
+1.408.570.8000 phone
+1.408.570.8901 fax

http://www.bea.com/framework.jsp?CNT=map_sj.htm&FP=/content/about/contact

Is that correct?

Alan Weissberger
1 408 863 6042 voice
1 408 863 6099 fax

----- Original Message -----
From: Homayoun Pourheidari
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 12:43:53 -0700
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Logistics for August F2F

The next wsdm face-to-face is scheduled to take place from Noon Aug 16 to Noon Aug 18.

Below is a link that should provide you with the logistics information (
recommendations for lodging, activities, restaurants, etc.)   I believe all the hotels that are listed on the web site, provide preferential rates to BEA guests.  So make sure that you mention that to them.

We will be meeting in room 107 behind the lobby in building 1.
<>

Cheers,
H.
---