Subject: RE: [wsdm] Logistics for August F2F

I strongly recommend the Hyatt on 1st street, near SJC airport.  They have  beautiful grounds and a great swimming pool.  I like it so much that I stay there a couple of weekend nights a year- even though I live in Santa Clara (the neighboring town)

alan
Alan Weissberger
2013 Acacia Ct
Santa Clara, CA 95050-3482
1 408 863 6042 voice

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nikula, Richard" <RICHARD_NIKULA@BMC.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:52:53 -0500
To: 'David E Cox' , wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

The Hyatt is reasonable although a bit of an older hotel although I believe the did renovating a few years back (and does have a somewhat novel atmosphere).  The Doubletree is nice (but is just a big hotel with lots of room), but can be on the expensive side.   The homewood suites on Trimble (at the corner of Trimble and First) is also nice (a typical suite hotel).

Richard