Subject: Re: [wsdm] Joint F2F with GGF OGSA after WSDM F2F

Homayoun,

Intel hosts Aug. 18 & 20 in Santa Clara.
Fujitsu hosts Aug. 19 in Sunnyvale (without network access).

We don't have to buy a pass or pay $$$.
Our WSDM F2F would still be Aug16 noon to Aug 18 noon. Then OGSA on the 18th tilll 6pm.
Well, I guess it affects us by 'extending' our F2F , but we do not 'lose' any already planned work time.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572