Subject: Updated requirements for WSRF

Hi all,

As mentioned on the conf call last week, I will give a presentation of
the WSDM requirements to WSRF next week at the F2F in the UK. I was told
on the conf call that a new version of the requirements doc is
forthcoming and I would like to base my presentation on it. Could
someone please point me to it or let me know when it will be available?

Also, if we want to have a WSDM-approved list of requirements on time
for the WSRF F2F tomorrow's conf call is the last chance to finalize it.

Regards,

William