Subject: Groups - WSDM August F2F modified

WSDM August F2F has been modified by Heather Kreger (kreger@us.ibm.com).

Date:  Wednesday, 18 August 2004
Time:  08:00am - 12:00pm Pacific Time

Event Description:
WSDM TC August F2F
San Jose, CA
Hosted By
BEA
2315 N. First St.  SanJose.

Callin Information
1-877-811-9717, pc 440496

http://www.bea.com/framework.jsp?CNT=map_sj.htm&FP=/content/about/contact

Below is a link that should provide you with the logistics information (recommendations for lodging, activities, restaurants, etc.)   I believe all the hotels that are listed on the web site, provide preferential rates to BEA guests.  So make sure that you mention that to them.

We will be meeting in room 107 behind the lobby in building 1.
http://www.bea.com/framework.jsp?CNT=lo dging.htm&FP=/content/about/ebc/

Agenda:
Wednesday Aug 18
9am    Discovery – collections and registries –
10:30 Review WS-RF requirement from WSDM
11am  Scheduling
	- Next F2F
	- Specifications
12:30 break

1pm-5:30pm Convene joint meeting with GGF/OGSA WG
location and Agenda TBD.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/event.php?event_id=5684

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.