Subject: Pointer to WSDL-->EPR issue to WSRF

I have an AI to post the issue from the WSRF TC about getting an EPR
from a WSDL document. The URL to the WSRF issues document is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/8919/WSRF
_IssuesList.doc

The issue number is WSRF47. This issue has the following text:

Issue WSRF47: EPR Discovery
The WSDM TC is formulating requirements for discovery of EPRs. This
issue is a placeholder for those requirements.
Specifications
*	WS-ResourceProperties, Version 1.1, March 5, 2004
Notes
Proposed Recommendations
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrf/200407/msg00091.html
Contact: William Vambenepe, David Snelling

I think the question from out last conference call was whether we still
want to formulate an issue to submit to WSRF on this topic, or whether
we can let the WSRF TC know that we are no longer pursuing this issue
and they can close the issue on their list.

Bryan