Subject: Interop: major areas

Hi all,
I've started updating the interop doc and to begin I made a list of the
major functional areas of the current spec:

identity
correlatable properties
discovery
addressing: WS-Addressing (includes EPR)
resources: WS-ResourceFramework
state: both MUWS (available, unavailable, degraded) and MOWS (received,
processing, complete)
metrics:
events: CommonBaseEvent
notification: WS-Notification with WS-Topics
properties: WS-ResourceProperties
relationships
taxonomies: muws-xs:Category
capabilities:

Have I left anything out? If so please let me know.
Thanks,

Michael R. Clements
mikec@actional.com
FREE! Actional SOAPstation Developer Version
Web services routing, security, transformation and versioning
http://www.actional.com/sstdownload