Subject: RE: [wsdm] FW: WSRF: review of requirements document

It should now been readable by all OASIS member. So now you can spend your a piece of your Saturday afternoon reading the WSRF requirement while drinking a fresh-squeezed lemonade in your sun-drenched backyard.

William

From: Vambenepe, William N
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 6:32 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] FW: WSRF: review of requirements document

Hi folks,

Please review the WSRF requirements doc and let's see if we need any correction to this from a WSDM perspective (the document is currently only available to WSRF TC members but I have asked for it to be made available to all OASIS members so hopefully by the time you read this you should be able to access it).

Regards,

William