Subject: RE: [wsdm] Next F2F proposal

Fred,
Thanks for coming through!

I make an executive (and final) decision that we will take Fred up on his offer and thank Hitachi (and Fred) for hosting the
homeless WSDM F2F in Boston.

Thanks a million Fred!

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

Inactive hide details for Fred Maciel <Fred.Maciel@hds.com>Fred Maciel <Fred.Maciel@hds.com>

          Fred Maciel <Fred.Maciel@hds.com>

          10/07/2004 09:10 PM

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

RE: [wsdm] Next F2F proposal

Hi,

1601 Trapelo Road
Reservoir Place, 3rd Floor
Waltham, MA 02451

For short, it's a room for 40 or so people, and I guess that it's OK for
around 30 people if we arrange the tables in an U shape. For lunch we can go
to the cafeteria in the same building. We can have plenty of power and a
phone line, plus refreshments, but no network connectivity (sorry...).
Regards,

Fred Maciel.