Subject: WSDM F2F logistics (v1.0)

Hi,

Here are the logistics for the F2F meeting, v1.0. I'm sending it mostly for
the hotel information. I'll post updates as soon as I have more information
or corrections (needless to say, if there's anything wrong or missing,
please tell me).

Meeting time: October 20 (Wednesday), noon to October 22 (Friday), noon
Dial info: TBD (usual WSDM teleconf number I guess?)
Network access: none (bring your USB flash disks...)

Location:
1601 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02451

Driving Directions:
- From the Logan airport:
Take Boston I-90 (Mass Pike) and head west. Then take Route 95/128 north,
and follow "From points South" below.
- From points North:
Route 95/128 South to Exit #28, Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the
exit, and quick right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place (silver bldg. with
clock visible from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C to the Concierge Desk.
- From points South:
Route 95/128 North to Exit #28B, Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the
exit, cross over Rt. 128 and right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place
(silver blg. with clock visible from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C to
the Concierge Desk.

Recommended Hotels (both at 3 minutes from the place of the meeting):
Westin Waltham
   http://www.starwood.com/westin/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=1036
   $219 - $309
DoubleTree Waltham
   http://www.doubletree.com/en/dt/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=BOSOWDT
   $239 - $301
For other hotels, try

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g41880-Waltham_Massachusetts-Hotels.html

Lunch will be at the cafeteria in the same building.
We will have coffee and refreshments in the room (perhaps not in time for
breakfast?).
Group dinner: TBD

In case of problems (lost, etc) call:
- Fred Maciel: 408-309-4304 (cell)