Subject: RE: [wsdm] Manageability Capabilities Markup Proposal

+1

(BTW I was +1 too on removing the UML but looks like this was dismissed before I came back from holiday. Thanks Igor for trying to bring consistency with the other Web services specs out there).

William

From: Sedukhin, Igor S [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:04 PM
To: Heather Kreger; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Since the list of capabilities may change at runtime, it may make sense for this to be its own capability e.g. MyCapabilities... Also while the resourceID is invariant against the manageable resource, and supported capabilities are variants against the endpoints which expose them, there could be a situation where two endpoints expose different capabilities for the same resource, and so this does not sound like it belongs to the Identity.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)