Subject: Interop Planning

Hi, Just to fill those who were unable to attend the F2F on Interoperability Testing

We will have an Internal WSDM Work Group Interop testing in late February.
- At that time we will decide when we'll do an external interop testing

Scenario development should be done by the January F2F
- Based on extending the WSDM .5 interop to covery new functions

Mike Clements has agreed to lead the development of the Interop scenarios, Zhili is going to help him.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572