Subject: FYI on FCAPS

Hi-

I'm passing along this email I received today from Bert Wijnen.

The attachements contain a pointer to some activity currently being undertaken within ITU with respect to FCAPS.

Regards,

Mark

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NGN Management Focus Group - Nov 2, 1PM EST
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:43:05 +0200
From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: 'ops-nm@ops.ietf.org' <ops-nm@ops.ietf.org>

OPS-NM folk,

A number of people from various standardization organizations has
been discussing (by invitation) some potential collaborative work
on NGN Network Managent.

The result is an ITU Focus Group (FG) on NGN Management.
Participation is open (as per the attached, sorry for the binay
attachment, but that is how I got it).

Following email contains information is for those who want to
participate. I would appreciate if you let me know (but that is
mandatory) if you do call in.

Bert