Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM_EventFormatV0.7.doc uploaded

I am including an edited version of the checked in document. I have made
some corrections and added several comments.

Some changes include:
- I removed text describing that a field must not be changed. We are
describing a message. If you don't want it changed, sign it.
- There were some mismatches in optionality which I corrected.
- I removed text about the format of a time string as this is described
by xs:dateTime. The only case we need to worry about is if the time zone
designator is missing - I added text that in this case we need to
interpret the value as UCT.
- I suggested different types for some of the fields.
- I made a lot of changes to the schema. I think we need to rework how
to define ComponentAddress as the current definition will not work. For
instance, if a receiver is expecting something of type ComponetAddress
and receives the following:
  <componentAddress componentAddressType="IPAddress">
    <ipAddress>some stuff</ipAddress>
    <ipType>some more stuff</ipType>
    <ipPort>some port stuff</ipPort>
  </componentAddress>
It will not be able to deserialize the message because there are 3 child
elements of componetAddress and the type only allows 1.

Bryan