Subject: severity levels

Folks,

I can't find the pointer to the standards document that provides the severity level details.  However,  I am pretty sure that it is based on the the telecom standards.  I believe the following list reflects that standard.

Cheers,
H.
--
  • Critical (Red) - Condition that affects service has occurred. Immediate corrective action is required.
  • Major (Orange) - Problem with a relatively high severity level has occurred. It is likely that normal use of the object will be impeded.

begin:vcard
fn:Homayoun Pourheidari
n:Pourheidari;Homayoun
org:WebLogic Integration
adr;dom:;;2315 North First St.;San Jose;CA;95131
email;internet:homayoun@bea.com
tel;work:+1 408.570.8175
version:2.1
end:vcard