Subject: MUWS: New issue to consider?

In reading the WS-Management spec the other day, one thing that sticks
out as contextually different is that they describe a normative [I
think] mapping to WS-Addressing.  That is, they make specific reference
to where the analogous concept to identity fits into the WS-Address.

Do we need to map this?  That is, to describe how to identify the
resource in question in our WS-Address?  I think that this is currently
missing, and I don't recall seeing it specifically addressed in WSRF
(and it couldn't be, since they don't have an identity capability...).

Seems like we could say that there must exist a ref prop that's the same
as the property in the property sheet in the WS-A. This leaves open
discovery, but that's a separate problem...

Opinions?

/fred
--
fred carter   mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com