Subject: Re: [wsdm] MUWS: New issue to consider?

Sedukhin, Igor S wrote:

>Didn't we say in WSRF that you may use any of the embodiments you like

Well, insofar as I know, we did say that in WSRF.  However, WSDM has not
yet updated to the not-yet-released WSRF spec, so I think we (meaning
WSDM) are (is) still restricted to WS-Addressing (if that's what you're
asking).

That said, I guess my question was do we/should we (for, say,
interoperability) define how our EPR is constructed.  Or do we just rely
on the appropriate magic for obtaining one.  I know that's probably what
we say -- I'm just not terribly comfortable with it.