Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - state-update-proposal.nov16.doc uploaded

great!

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Nick Butler [mailto:nickb@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:24 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor S
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Igor,
Apologies for the delay in replying - I have been on a plane all day!

1. I propose to change the heading to "Representation of state and state transition information", which i think addresses both of your points.

2. I will change SHOULD to MAY.

3. It seems to make sense to me to make TransitionIdentifier an attribute and I will do so.

4. This was an oversight when StateChangeNotification to StateTransition.  I will correct that section to properly reflect the latest structure of the StateTranstion element.

I will post an update with these changes later today.

Nick Butler
Autonomic Computing
IBM Hursley x248081,  +44 (0) 1962 818081