Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-mows-20041119.doc uploaded

Title: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-mows-20041119.doc uploaded
You're right. it is xs:short. I would much prefer it to be string notto make the guesses from expression and XML payload. Would you agree?

I've sent the e-mail with teh choices where I included one which used namespae-uri instead of prefixes. IMO we're better off with prefixes for now, but may be we aren't. II'd be glad that people look at those choices and say something back to me :).

Thank you for your comments, BTW
-----Original Message-----
From: Murray, Bryan P. [mailto:bryan.murray@hp.com]
Sent: Fri 11/19/2004 6:18 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor S; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Igor,

Thanks for turning around the MOWS document so quickly. I am working on
the Muws TopicSpace and wanted to see how you were doing the
MessagePattern.

The type of Severity is xs:short so I think you will need a number in
the pattern. The text in the event format document has lots of labels
but no relationship to values for the short - this needs to be fixed.

Also, is it possible to express the pattern without relying on the
namespace prefixes being declared elsewhere? I think for a normative
document this would be a better example to set.

Bryan