Subject: RE: [wsdm] Situation descriptions

From WEF 0.8

CapabilitySituation – this category is specified when a change in capability of a resource occurs. For example, a printer has an envelope tray attached to it so that the printer is now has additional paper choices. The same category would be used if the envelope tray is removed from the printer.

Are you working from the right version of WEF? Or are these not sufficient for some reason?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

Inactive hide details for "Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>"Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>

          "Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>

          11/21/2004 11:26 PM

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

RE: [wsdm] Situation descriptions

A description for "capability" situation is also needed...

Thanks,

William