Subject: RE: [wsdm] MUWS schema and WSDM fixes

#1 State and StateTransition elements are used to indicate things wrapped in other elements sometimes. See MOWS.
Types are also used.

#2 I agree, but why then MUWS defines all those propery collection containers? What is the purpose??
I thought the original purpose of this was that if I want to implement this set of properties I'd do that.
Should we then define model groups instead so that developers can ref them... I think so... http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cModel_Group_Definitions

#3 I do not agree. I believe that definitions of request/reply elements are very reusable and have no tie with WSDL. They can be used by any kind of messaging softare to design message peyload even if the WSDL is not there or cannot be processed by the tools. I believe that spec is right and Id' like to see schema reflect the spec and not the vice versa.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)