Subject: Conference Call Minutes

Hi Folks,
Thanks for coming to the call today,

Here are our resolutions:

Updated schedule
MOWS Friday COB Dec 3 ballot
MUWS Thursday Dec 2
MUWS Friday AM Dec 3 ballot

Ballots must be open 7 days.
Committee draft 12/10

Our call on Thursday will be used to take care of last minute issues and review the specification approval process in OASIS.

Whew!
Its a light at the end of the tunnel (and its not a train)!

Thanks William, Igor, Andrea, and Mark E. for putting in the hours on this in the final crunch.  I think its REALLY paid off.
And, thanks to the reviewers who sent in comments.  I'm sure the rest of you
are so pleased with our specs that you had no comments.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

ConferenceCall.113004.MUWSMOWSReview.doc