Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-part1-1.0-20041127.doc uploaded

288 [resource-specific] was just fine over there, I believe. I do not
understand why is this wording bifurcation happening in that sentence...

<wv>Every reviewers has a different opinion on that one! Mark, Heather,
Igor... I am leaving it unchanged if this is real a big deal for someone
please bring it up on the call Thursday.</wv>

<is>well, at least it could be in sync with the picture below...</is>

---

I suggest that we do <xs:group instead of <xs:complexType. I do not
understand how [CorrelatablePropertiesPropertiesType] is useable by
anybody else. I don't know why is it there if it is not useable.

<wv>Not super compelling use case but I could see someone using this
type to report the subset of correlatable properties that was used to
assert an identity. Say, if "CorrelatablePropertiesProperties" gave me
three options and one of them is a match I could create a
"VerifiedCorrelatableProperties" element of the same type that contains
only the correlatable properties expression that provided me with a
match. In any case, it doesn't hurt, does it?</wv>

<is>well, our declarations are not reuseable by developers, why not help
them do things? Any developer reading this schema will be puzzled by
these types, I think.</is>

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)