Subject: Re: [wsdm] WSDM F2F Agenda

Fujitsu and IBM have asked for some time on the agenda at the F2F to discuss some new ideas on some capabilties.
I propose that we include this discussion in the agenda, and modify it as follows:

Thursday Jan 20
9:00a  Interop prep including use cases  - Igor
12:00  lunch (discuss Interop logistics )
01:00 Primer - Bryan
        Outline
        Best way to leverage scenario work
        Schedules for delivery
3:30   Fujitsu/IBM presentation
4:00p         WSDM 2.0 line items review
        WSDM V2 planning
        ITUT – Mark Ellison
        Going forward (calls, subgroups, etc. )
        Next F2F - West Coast?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

01/14/2005 07:37 AM

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsdm] WSDM F2F Agenda

Hi Folks: Here's our agenda for next week:

F2F in January, 2005, the 3rd week Wed and  Thursday full days - Jan 19/20 IBM Boulder, CO

Building: Meeting will be in Bldg 002.
Room: 002/B10-1
Parking: Visitor parking is very limited. Guests should park in lot D or B and walk to main entrance bldg 001 to enter.

I’ll meet people starting at 8:30 in the lobby. I’d like to get started by 9am.
We will have Coffee and Muffins in the morning and cookies in the afternoon.

Dial in info: 1-877-811-9717, pc 440496

Wednesday Jan 19
9:00 Roll, Agenda Review, WSDM 1.0 Status, Comment reaction, errata
9:30 Tiny WSDM Demo - Heather
10:00 DMTF WS-CIM meeting results  - Heather
10:30 Interop Scenario preparation - Igor
12:00 Lunch
01:00 Interop Scenario preparation - Igor
05:00 Done!

Dinner!

Thursday Jan 20
9:00a  Interop prep including use cases  - Igor
12:00  lunch (discuss Interop logistics )
01:00 Primer - Bryan
        Outline
        Best way to leverage scenario work
        Schedules for delivery
4:00p WSDM V2 planning – 2hrs – late thurs afternoon
        WSDM 2.0 line items review
        ITUT – Mark Ellison
        Going forward (calls, subgroups, etc. )
        Next F2F - West Coast?

Interop Plans so far:
Bring to F2F:
-Scenario charts for F2F with details filled in
-Start fleshing out existing document after F2F

- When - Early March, Internal
- Where – West coast
- What – From primer
- Scenarios  - From primer/interop coordinator
- Schedules - March
- Results Confidentiality on internal interop (HK check with Jamie on OASIS process)
- Public Interop

Scenario charts for F2F with details filled in
Start fleshing out existing document after F2F

Manageable Resources:
Warren will look at providing a public server for an endpoint
IBM will look at exposing the blackberry
Winston will look at servers example
HP’s printer example from WS-RF interop scenario
CA Web Service

Team building activities:
Ski on Friday!