Subject: F2F Meeting Room location correction

Small correction in meeting room below.
Also Harry Lewis (number below) or my cell phone should be called from the Lobby if noone is there to pick you up.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

----- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on 01/17/2005 06:33 PM -----
Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM

01/17/2005 05:19 PM

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Meeting Room location

I told you wrong. The meeting room is 002/E1-1 not B10-1 or whatever I said. Same room and all... I just had the number wrong. The lobby is all torn up and people will have to navigate a construction zone to enter the building. I will make myself available to assist you in escorting folks in and out of the building.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems