Subject: RE: [wsdm] Typo in cd-wsdm-muws-part-1.0?

I forwarded it to Jamie and asked.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Vambenepe, William N" <vbp@hp.com>

01/24/2005 12:18 PM

"Phil Zampino" <phil.zampino@oracle.com>, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsdm] Typo in cd-wsdm-muws-part-1.0?

Thanks Phil for finding this. Heather, do you think we are allowed to
sneak this correction into the "OASIS standard" version of the spec when
I generate it after the OASIS vote? Or would this considered an act of
high treason?

William