Subject: Committee Draft Errata Approved

For those of you not on the call today, the TC approved a Committee Draft Errata with the following 2 items:

Errata – Committee Draft Approved - approved, no objections
        a.        Remove WS-Trust reference from MOWS specification
        b.        Add the following status paragraph to all three specifications
              This specification makes direct and indirect normative
      references to evolving specifications in OASIS and W3C.
      The WSDM TC intends to move to referencing the standard
      specifications as they become available.

We also approved adding a reference to the errata (link) on standard title page for MOWS (MUWS already has them)

We will also be adding status paragraph above to the WSDM public home page

Thanks,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572