Subject: Fw: [pubrel] Possible Press Release to Announce WSDM as OASIS Standard

FYI, We're looking for quotes for the OASIS Press Announcement.

We'll talk about this on Thrusday as well.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

----- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on 03/01/2005 10:51 PM -----

    "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

    03/01/2005 11:45 AM
    Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com>
cc
    "'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Subject
    FW: [pubrel] Possible Press Release to Announce WSDM as OASIS Standard

Heather, Winston,
Hopefully, congratulations are soon in order!

Could you please forward this message to your TC members for me?

I also need you to send me input for the press release, things you want to say in your quotes as TC chairs, hot buttons you want me
to hit on the significance of WSDM, a special analyst you'd like me to approach for a quote...

Remember, your employers may submit sponsor quotes, but it's less confusing to editors if the company quotes are attributed to
someone other than yourselves.

Also, please be sure the TC's FAQ page is up-to-date when the release goes out. We want to point editors to current information.

Note: obviously we can adjust the press release date if the TC requires additional time to address comments. I'd just like to be
ready to go whenever you are.

Thanks,
Carol