Subject: RE: [wsdm] interop question

Ok, I got you. I missed what you were suggesting. So my only correction to your original message is that the topic name is not the QName of the property, but rather "muws-events:MetricsCapability".

Ian

From: Sedukhin, Igor S [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 11:38 AM
To: Springer, Ian P.; Barry Atkins; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Ian, the example I included shows how the property name appears in the message. I think this is what WSRF_RP says. Other than that, you're right the subscription must be to the capability topic. May be I need to be more specific in the interop doc about it.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)
-- (631) 342-4325 ..
1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749