Subject: Standard version of WSDM MUWS

Hi all,

I modified MUWS Part 1 and Part 2 to reflect the fact that they are now
standards. I also changed the references from one to the other to use
the new URLs (without the "cd-" in front) (Igor, remember to do the same
when you produce the standard version of MOWS, point to the standard
version of MUWS not the committee draft). I also modified the errata to
point to the standard, not the committee drafts. I modified the date of
the specs to today (date of last edit) but didn't change the namespaces,
they are still 2004/12. All the XSD, WSDL and events docs are unchanged.
There is no technical change whatsoever in the specs.

Let me know if anything else needs to be changed, as far as I know these
docs are not changing anymore. I marked them "standard" on the OASIS
site (except the erratas that are still "committee drafts").

Here is a recap of where to find the specs. I provide both the
machine-generated URLs (already valid) and the "proper" URLs. Note that
the proper URLs are not up yet, but they are the URLs that should be
used to reference the docs. And once they're up they should be the only
URLs used to retrieve the docs (even though the machine-generated URLs
will keep working).

MUWS Part 1 spec:
Proper: http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/wsdm-muws-part1-1.0.pdf
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11734/wsd
m-muws-part1-1.0.pdf

MUWS Part 1 schema:
Proper: http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-part1.xsd
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11735/wsd
m-muws-part1.xsd

MUWS Part 1 BPM schema:
Proper: http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-pbm.xsd
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11736/wsd
m-pbm.xsd

MUWS Part 2 spec:
Proper: http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/wsdm-muws-part2-1.0.pdf
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11750/wsd
m-muws-part2-1.0.pdf

MUWS Part 2 XSD:
Proper: http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-part2.xsd
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11739/wsd
m-muws-part2.xsd

MUWS Part 2 WSDL:
Proper:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-part2.wsdl
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11740/wsd
m-muws-part2.wsdl

MUWS Part 2 events:
Proper:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-part2-events.xml
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11742/wsd
m-muws-part2-events.xml

MUWS Part 1 errata:
Proper:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2005/03/wsdm-muws-part1-1.0-errata.pdf
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11746/wsd
m-muws-part1-1.0-errata.pdf

MUWS Part 2 errata:
Proper:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2005/03/wsdm-muws-part2-1.0-errata.pdf
Current:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11748/wsd
m-muws-part2-1.0-errata.pdf

And for once I am turning the table and giving action items to the
chairs (hey, I could get used to that new order):

- Update the home page of the TC with the links above

- Send the attached zip file to the OASIS Webmaster so they place the
files in http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/ (while respecting the
directory structure in the zip file so all the XML files are in the
"muws" subdirectory) so that the "proper" URLS become valid.

Regards,

William

muws.zip