Subject: ManageabilityCharacteristicsPropertiesType-> ManageabilityCapability minOccurs="0"?

I noticed in MUWS Part 1 Schema that the ref for
ManageabilityCapability, under
ManageabilityCharacteristicsPropertiesType, is defined to have a
minOccurs="0"....

I think this may contradict the spec in that section 5.1.1 (Defintion of
Identity) states:

"This is a required capability and it MUST be provided by every
manageability endpoint"

This makes me believe that the ref for ManageabilityCapability, under
ManageabilityCharacteristicsPropertiesType, is defined to have a
minOccurs="1"

Does this seem correct?

-Sal