Subject: RE: [wsdm] A typo in wsdm-muws-part2.wsdl

Wouldn't it be easier to leave the property named 'Relationship' and
modify the WSDL? The text uses the singular version of the word now and
would require fewer changes.

I prefer the use of the singular anyway. A single relationship is
represented as a single instance of this property. This means that one
element represents one relationship, and that element should be named
'Relationship'. Any resource can have multiple elements and thus support
multiple relationships. It seems odd to name something that represents
one with a plural.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Vambenepe, William N
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:42 PM
To: zhili@tibco.com; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Good catch, thanks Zhili. You're right that because of the fact that few
people will implement just the properties from this portType it won't
cause a problem in the portType aggregation case. But should still be in
an errata.

The question is whether to fix the WSDL or the XSD. Based on the name of
the capability, ("relationships") I think the WSDL is logically right
and the XSD should have a "s" added. So we should make the fix in the
XSD (from RelationshipResourceProperties to
RelationshipsResourceProperties). The question is then to also change
the name of the type from RelationshipResourcePropertiesType to
RelationshipsResourcePropertiesType. The change is not needed, but would
make sense logically.

So what does it mean to make this an errata? Obviously we don't change
the spec PDF but we add this in the errata doc. But can we change the
stand-alone XSD doc? My take it yes, that we should.

Regards,

William