Subject: Advertisement topics

While working on implementing the WSDM interop, I noticed that the
various Advertisement topics are defined as root topics in the MUWS
topic space defined in Appendix E. That is:

<wstop:TopicSpace name="MuwsNotificationTopics"

targetNamespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-
part2-events.xml">

   <wstop:Topic name="ManageabilityEndpointCreation"
                messageTypes="muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent">
      <wstop:MessagePattern
Dialect="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116";>

//muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent[count(muws-p2-xs:CreationNotification)=1]
      </wstop:MessagePattern>
      <wstop:Topic name="ManageableResourceCreation"
                   messageTypes="muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent">
         <wstop:MessagePattern
Dialect="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116";>

//muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent[count(muws-p2-xs:CreationNotification)=1]
         </wstop:MessagePattern>
      </wstop:Topic>
   </wstop:Topic>

</wstop:TopicSpace>

This doesn't seem to be consistent with the pattern followed by other
MUWS topics, where there is a root topic that corresponds to each MUWS
capability, and then optionally subtopics below those "capability
topics" (e.g. the RelationshipsCapability topic). I would have expected
the Advertising topics to be defined as subtopics of a root
Advertisement capability topic, i.e.:

<wstop:TopicSpace name="MuwsNotificationTopics"

targetNamespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/2004/12/muws/wsdm-muws-
part2-events.xml">

   <wstop:Topic name="Advertisement"
                messageTypes="muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent">

      <wstop:Topic name="ManageabilityEndpointCreation"
                   messageTypes="muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent">
         <wstop:MessagePattern
Dialect="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116";>

//muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent[count(muws-p2-xs:CreationNotification)=1]
         </wstop:MessagePattern>
         <wstop:Topic name="ManageableResourceCreation"
                      messageTypes="muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent">
            <wstop:MessagePattern
Dialect="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116";>

//muws-p1-xs:ManagementEvent[count(muws-p2-xs:CreationNotification)=1]
            </wstop:MessagePattern>
         </wstop:Topic>
      </wstop:Topic>

   </wstop:Topic>

</wstop:TopicSpace>

As it is now, there is no topic defined for the Advertising capability.

I know it's too late for MUWS 1.0, but I still wanted to bring it up for
future consideration.

Regards,
Ian