Subject: some feedback on the interop scenarios doc

First off, a couple minor typos:

o the muws-events namespace in section 2 is wrong - "mows" should be
replaced with "muws".
o in the MOWS Metrics Act, "muws-xs1:CurrentTime" should be
"muws-xs2:CurrentTime"

The wsdl namespace listed in section 2 refers to a draft version of the
WSDL 1.2 namespace. I think it should be switched to the WSDL 1.1
namespace (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/), which is what is used by
all WSRF, WSN, and WSDM, as well as what is mandated by the WS-I BP 1.1.

Some of the metric properties defined in the Blackberry Metrics Act,
specifically bbry:CurrentTime, bbry:Date, and bbry:Time, are not good
examples of metrics. That is, I think they should instead be non-metric
properties.

The schema that is provided for the Blackberry example (section 8.1)
defines elements for metric properties that are not valid, since they
don't include the metric attribute group. Also the names of the
properties aren't consistent with the names listed in the Blackberry
Metrics Act.

It seems to me that in the MOWS Manageability References Act, the
Manageability References capablity should be implemented by some sort of
singleton Web service (e.g. WeatherStationWebServiceRegistry), rather
than by a particular Weather Station MOWS service. To me, it wouldn't
make sense for a particular Weather Station MOWS service to expose a
GetManageabilityReferences operation that returns a list of Weather
Station MOWS service EPRs. Is there something I'm misundertanding here?

It would be nice if the interop doc mandated a more automated way of
obtaining the EPRs for the three interop services, such as defining a
Web service with operations that return the EPRs (as the WSRF interop
did for the printer EPR) or saying that the EPRs should be obtainable
via HTTP GET requests. I think this would make it a bit easier for
participants to point their clients at each other's services.

Finally, section 4 specifies that the initial EPRs should be WSA 2003/03
EPRs, but I think it makes more sense for them to WSA 2004/08 EPRs,
since this is the version that MUWS itself uses.

Thanks,
Ian