Subject: Network configuration for the interop

Hi all,

I am working with the HP networking people on the setup for the interop.
We will have unfiltered outbound access (so we can send requests to
external Web services) as well as the ability to VPN. We can also allow
incoming HTTP request on pre-selected ports if needed. Would this be
useful? Do we expect to see HTTP requests coming from the outside to our
laptops in the room (for example if a company is hosting resources on a
server and these resources try to send notifications to a manager
running on a laptop in the room). If yes please let me know what ports
you would like to use for these inbound HTTP requests.

If you have any other specific request/clarification for the network
setup now is the time to let me know.

Regards,

William