Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM 1.0 interop scenarios.doc uploaded

Comments on latest interop doc

-        Bootstrap. I thought we had said on email that we’d do HTTP Get of the EPR(s). Latest one doesn’t show that.
-        Weather station WSDL doesn’t include GetManageabilityReferences operation.
-        MOWS Request processing notification act does not include the step to invoke the GetCurrentTemperature operation or some action to kick off the notification.

David Melgar
Web Services Toolkit Development
Emerging Technologies
dmelgar@us.ibm.com

Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com

03/31/2005 01:53 AM

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsdm] Groups - WSDM 1.0 interop scenarios.doc uploaded

The document revision named WSDM 1.0 interop scenarios.doc has been submitted by Igor Sedukhin to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC document repository.  This document is revision #3 of WSDM 1.0 interop scenarios.doc. Document Description: doc in a more or less acceptable shape
anything yellow needs work View Document Details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=12070 Download Document:   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/12070/WSDM%201.0%20interop%20scenarios.doc Revision: This document is revision #3 of WSDM 1.0 interop scenarios.doc.  The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision history. PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser. -OASIS Open Administration