Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSDM WSDL Acts

Hi Igor,

Server WSDL acts are added to revision 1 of document "WSDM 1.0 interop WSDL Acts" (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/12085/WSDM%201.0%20interop%20WSDL%20Acts.doc). You can copy/paste it into "interop scenarios" document. It is pretty much self-contained except: (1) You may need to merge two additional prefixes into the main prefix table in section 2 of "interop scenarios" document, (2) References should be removed. Also blackberry metric properties (yellow marked) need to be changed to whatever integer metric types Barry comes up with later.

Thanks
Zhili

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:10 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] WSDM WSDL Acts

Hi,
Zhili has done a great job documenting these WSDL acts and we agree that they are valuable for our interop.  No where else do you get concise guidance about the expected elements in the XML documents.

Also, these acts are expected to be done by the interop testers via manual (human eyes) inspection and there are no requirement for managers to verify WSDLs nor for resources to return WSDLs programmatically.

Therefore, we would like these acts added to the interop document in an appendix.  We believe they are not an undue burden on any one, but are valuable.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572