Subject: Groups - WSDM April F2F modified

WSDM April F2F has been modified by Heather Kreger

Date:  Thursday, 14 April 2005
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Logistical information for the WSDM interop hosted by HP in Palo Alto on April 12, 13 and 14.

We are meeting at HP corporate headquarters.

The address:

Hewlett-Packard
Building 20D
3000 Hanover St
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Map: http://tinyurl.com/3m8bv

The HP campus is in the rectangle drawn on the map by Hanover, Page Mill
and Porter. The best entrance is off Page Mill Rd but doesn't show on
the mapquest map. If you are coming from the South (from 280) it is on
your right as you are driving on Page Mill, between the Peter Coutts Rd
and the Hanover St intersections (this is different from the HP entrance
directly facing Peter Coutts Rd).

Building 20 has a stair-like shape, with 20A being at the bottom, 20B
partially above it, 20C partially above 20B and 20D partially above 20C.
If you enter by the gate I recommend above, just go straight and the
second left will be the visitor parking for lobby 20D. Sign-up there.

If you enter through the main gate on 3000 Hanover, you are going to see
lobby 20A in front of you. You have to drive up and around the building
to go to its back side where lobby 20D is. Don't make me come and get
you in lobby 20A, it's a long walk and I might force you to carry me
back to 20D on your back.

If you see buildings numbered 1 to 6 that means you probably entered
through the Peter Coutts gate and you want to drive towards the North to
get to building 20. Real engineers always carry a compass. Or a GPS.

In case of problem, my cell is 408-390-9126.

As far as airports go, SJC and SFO are both fine. SJC is a bit closer.

Some nearby hotels:

Creekside Inn Palo Alto
3400 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306-2701 United States
Phone: 650-493-2411
http://www.creekside-inn.com

Rickeys A Hyatt Hotel
4219 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 United States
Phone: 650-352-1234
http://www.rickeys.hyatt.com

Dinah`s Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 United States
Phone: 650-493-2844
http://www.dinahshotel.com

Crowne Plaza Hotel - Palo Alto
4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 United States
Phone: 650-8570787
http://www.cppaloalto.crowneplaza.com

Sheraton Palo Alto
625 El Camino, Palo Alto, CA 94301 United States
Phone: 650-328-2800
http://www.sheraton.com/paloalto

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Dialin Information:
1-877-811-9717, PC 440496

Agenda:
April 12
Noon - Arrivals, Lunch
1pm - Roll, Kickoff (Open Phone lines)
6pm - End Day
7pm - Celebration Dinner

April 13th
9am - Interop
5pm - Post Mortem
5:15 - Happy Hour - Celebration or Consolation as the case may be

April 14th
8am - Primer
10am - WSDM Planning, Demo, Conferences
Noon - End

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Tuesday, 12 April 2005, 12:00pm to 06:00pm ET
Wednesday, 13 April 2005, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/event.php?event_id=7100

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type