Subject: IBM public endpoint is available

The IBM public WSDM 1.0 endpoint is up and running again. For those interested here are the URLs :

A revamped IBM test harness (client) is located at http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/tinywsdmDemo/interop/testall.jsp

The Blackberry managed endpoint is http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/tinywsdmDemo/BBEPR/RIM2100000A

The IBM web service managed endpoint is http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/wsdm/InteropServlet?getepr=true

IBM's weather service is located at http://66.57.65.244:4400/ettk/wsdm/services/WeatherStationSoap

Please contact me at barrya@us.ibm.com if you discover problems. I am still testing the client, there may be outstanding issues with it. The test harness contains references to URLs from the interop, I will be removing them shortly.

If others have public endpoints available for testing, please let me know.

The interop test matrix is also available at http://wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com:8080/wstx/wsdm.jsp

I'd appreciate any feedback, successful or otherwise.

Thanks,
Barry