Subject: RE: [wsdm] Typo in 2004/12 Muws-Part2 WSDL

Hi Ian,

We have an errata for this. Look for 1.4 in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/11974/wsd
m-muws-part2-1.0-errata.doc

BTW, you are right that logically the typo is in the XSD based on the
pattern we've followed, but we decided to fix the WSDL as this results
in less changes than if we modify the XSD. With the errata, the XSD and
WSDL are consistent with one another which is what matters. In another
publication of the spec we might want to rename the property in the text
to "Relationship" to restore the pattern for esthetic reasons.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Springer, Ian P.
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 8:36 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

According to the spec, the capability name is "Relationships", not
"Relationship", and the pattern for all of the other capabilities is
that the portType is named <Capability> and the resource props element
is named <Capability>ResourceProperties. So it appears that the typos
are in the xsd, not the wsdl; specifically, in the schema, Relationship
should be pluralized in the five spots indicated via *'s below:

  <!-- Begin properties for the Relationship***s*** capability -->
  <element name="Relationship"
           type="muws-p2-xs:RelationshipType"/>
  <!-- End   properties for the Relationship***s*** capability -->

  <complexType name="Relationship***s***PropertiesType">
    <sequence>
      <element ref="muws-p2-xs:Relationship"
               minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </sequence>
  </complexType>

  <element name="Relationship***s***Properties"
           type="muws-p2-xs:Relationship***s***PropertiesType"/>

Ian