Subject: WSDM-related sessions in GGF14

Hi,

     Here are the WSDM-related sessions in GGF14 on the 29th (Wednesday):

(1) 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Wellington 2 room: WSDM Deep Dive
(booked as "OGSA-WG session #8")
Detailed explanation of the WSDM specs to the GGF, with discussion.

(10:30 AM - 11 AM: coffee break)

(2) 11 AM - 12:30 PM, Consulate 1&2 rooms: WSDM-OGSA-CDDLM joint session
(booked as "OGSA-WG session #9")
That's our joint meeting with the OGSA-WG and the CDDLM-WG. The agenda is
not fixed yet, so here goes a proposal:
- Outline of the status on all three WGs (including an explanation of what
"OGSA base profile" means).
- Review of how the CDDLM-WG applied WSDM to their specs
- A discussion on how we need to work to apply WSDM to the OGSA specs (given
that work on "concrete" OGSA specs has started, now is the right timing).

If we have more to discuss with the CDDLM-WG specifically, we could use part
of their 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM session.

(12:30 PM - 2 PM: All-GGF Town Hall lunch meeting)

(3) 2 PM - 3:30 PM, Governor's Suite: Multi-vendor WSDM demo
I presume that we can grab lunch and start setting the demo at 12:30. Given
that there is a CDDLM-WG session and an  OGSA-WG-related session in parallel
with the demo (it was impossible to avoid clashes) I'm thinking about us
giving a mini-demo right before 2 PM to the OGSA-WG and CDDLM-WG
participants.

Please send me any requirements you have in terms of networking, etc. for
the interop.

Finally, if anybody has got insomnia or jet-lag, you are invited to my
Resource Management session at 7:30 AM on the Consulate 1&2 rooms. We are
discussing resource models for OGSA, including CIM (nothing WSDM-specific).

See you there,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D