Subject: Question about Relationship in MUWS Part 2

Hi WSDM-TC members,

I'm Hiroyuki Masuda.
I have one question about Relationship in MUWS part 2.

There is explanation about Role in Relationship
at "4.1.2.2 Representation of an Instance of a Relationship"
in MUWS part 2. It is followings.

muws-p2-xs:Relationship/muws-p2-xs:Participant/muws-p2-xs:Role is
a URI which identifies the role a participant plays
in a relationship. A participant role MUST be unique
within a given instance of the relationship.

It says role must be unique within a given instance
of the relationship.
It is not clear for me.

Please imagine like the following.
- There are two role, "server" and "client",
  for certain relationshipType. (I don't use
  URI here.)
- There are 3 PCs.
- One PC plays as "server". And two PCs play as "client".

In this situation, if I send QueryRelationshipsByType message
to manageability endpoint for "server" with certian
relationshipType, response message includes
relationship element. At the first time, I thought like the followings.

- There is only one relationship element.
- Returned relationship element includes three participants.
- One participant is for "server", and two participants are
  for "client".

In the case of the above, the role for two participants as "client"
is "client". I think role is not unique in this situation.
Because two "client" role exist in same relationship instance.

If role really HAVE TO be unique within a given instance of
the relationship, response message must include two
relationship elements for my example. And each relationship
element must include two participants, one for "server" and
another for "client". Of course, "client" participant in each
relationship element is NOT same.

Now, I'm confused. In the case of my example,
should response message include two relationship
elements ? Or should only one relationship
element be included ?

--
Hiroyuki Masuda
E-Mail:masuda@soft.fujitsu.com