Subject: Question about QueryRelationshipsByType

Hi WSDM-TC members,

I'm Hiroyuki Masuda.
I have one question about QueryRelationshipsByType in MUWS part 2.

There is the following description at "4.1.4.1 QueryRelationshipsByType"
in MUWS part 2.

4.1.4.1 QueryRelationshipsByType

This operation is OPTIONAL. It is a shortcut to query relationships of
the same type. The request to perform this operation has a payload as
follows:

<muws-p2-xs:QueryRelationshipsByType>
      <muws-p2-xs:RequestedType>xs:QName/muws-p2-xs:RequestedType> +
</muws-p2-xs:QueryRelationshipsByType>

I think the above means QueryRelationshipsByType can be used with
1 or more RequestedType.

And the following is schema definition for QueryRelationshipsByType
at "Appendix C. Schemas" in MUWS part 2.

<xs:element name="QueryRelationshipsByType">
  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="RequestedType" type="xs:QName"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

I think the above means QueryRelationshipsByType can be used with
only 1 RequestedType.

Which description is correct ?
(I think the description at "4.1.4.1" is correct.)

Thanks,
--
Hiroyuki Masuda
E-Mail:masuda@soft.fujitsu.com