Subject: Groups - WSDM August F2F modified

WSDM August F2F has been modified by Heather Kreger

Date:  Wednesday, 24 August 2005
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
WSDM August F2F hosted by Hitachi

Hitachi America, Ltd.
2000 Sierra Point Parkway
Brisbane, CA 94005-1835

It's about 5 minutes north of the San Francisco airport. If you are coming
from SFO, go north on highway 101 and leave at the Sierra Point Parkway
exit. Shortly after the exit you should see a while building with greenish
glass windows to your right with the "HITACHI" name on top. That's the
place. If you are coming from San Francisco through 101, take the Sierra
Point Parkway exit and drive a bit parallel to 101 until you pass under it.
You should see the building shortly after that.

The meeting will be on the Pacific Room on the 2nd floor.  There is a
cafeteria on the first floor of the building. All of these are in space
that's open for guests, so you won't need a badge. I'll get another room for
the demo testing (it will be probably labelled "EMW demo").

The following hotel has a Hitachi Corporate rate of $109.00 + tax/night that
you may use (mention Hitachi when you make the reservation). It is within
walking distance, so you don't even need to rent a car.
Radisson Hotel SFO Airport
5000 Sierra Point Pkwy
Brisbane, CA
Phone: 415-467-4400
http://www.radisson.com/brisbaneca_airport

Yahoo also shows me that there's the "Homewood Suites by Hilton SFO Airport"
that's also quite close, but I don't have info on this hotel. Closer to SFO,
the Westin San Francisco Airport (right south of SFO) also has a Hitachi
Corporate rate of $139.00 + tax/night. Apart from these there are zillions
of hotels around SFO.

In case of problems (lost, etc) call Fred Maciel: 408-309-4304 (cell).

Agenda:

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Tuesday, 23 August 2005, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/event.php?event_id=8380

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type