Subject: Re: [wsdm] WSDM Primer Schedule and Next Gen Specifications Schedule

Heather,

The changes for chapter one were dropped into the WSDM documents repository yesterday morning.  Hopefully I've improved readability for this chapter without changing any technical intent or aspect of the discussion.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to work further on the primer items listed below until after labor day and offer you "regrets of the season" due to vacation ;)

Regards,

Mark

Heather Kreger wrote:

2. Sept 6th: Technical review, editing, and sanity checks for sections 1, 3,4,5 due (Zulah, Fred Carter, Mark Ellisson)
3. Sept 6th: Split off of section 1 into stand alone paper due (Mark, can you help with this?)