Dear WSDM InterOp Participants,

As mentioned during our Conference Call, we have created two (2) e-mail
lists for the Demo:

wsdm-interop-tech@lists.oasis-open.org = Technical List

wsdm-interop-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org = Marketing List

All InterOp Participants are advised to have at least one representative
subscribed to each list. More are welcome and subscribing to both lists
is also okay.

To SUBSCRIBE, please send an e-mail to:
listname-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org*
Once you subscribe you will get an e-mail asking you to confirm you want
to be added to the list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, please send an email to:
Once you unsubscribe you will get an e-mail asking you to confirm you
want to be deleted from the list.

Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns.
Thank you,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday