Subject: RE: [wsdm] Usage of the word of "Protocol" within the Primer

OK,

Sounds good to me.  I did caveat the last message by saying "I was a nitpick".  :)

Vaughn

From: Murray, Bryan P. [mailto:bryan.murray@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:24 AM
To: vbullard@amberpoint.com; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Vaughn,

I think WSDM is made up of the following:
- It is a profile on WSRF/WSN which are protocols. Is a profile of a protocol a protocol?
- It is a management framework in that several management capabilities are defined. But these capabilities are defined on top of the profile mentioned above. The above profile is the core of WSDM.
- MOWS is a model for Web service manageability.

Bryan